Audio minutes of meetings are available by accessing the specific meetings pages. Unless otherwise specified, the audio files are in streaming media (asx), mp3 format, which requires Windows Media Player. Apple (Mac) computer users will need to install Windows Media® Components for QuickTime which can be downloaded here.
Each session is split into segments of approximately 10 minutes duration to allow for faster download times. Using your browsers mp3 player (Windows Media Player) you can the fast forward to the next 10 minute segment, or reverse to a previous segment.
To view agendas beginning July 20, 2016, please click here.
Regularly Scheduled Meetings
- City Commission - scheduled for 2nd and 4th Mondays
- Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) - scheduled for 1st Wednesday
- Development Review Team - scheduled for every Tuesday
- Historic Preservation Board- scheduled for 3rd Wednesday
- Planning & Zoning Commissionon - scheduled for 1st Thursday
- Public Art Commission - scheduled for 4th Tuesday
- Code Enforcement Special Magistrate Hearing - scheduled for 2nd Wednesday
- Visioning & Strategic Planning Steering Committee - scheduled for 3rd Monday
- Sanford Airport Authority Board- scheduled for 1st Tuesday at the Sanford Airport Authority Executive Offices Board Room, A.K. Shoemaker Domestic Terminal, 1200 Red Cleveland Boulevard, Sanford, Florida. Information may be obtained by contacting the executive offices during normal business hours at (407) 585-4002.
- Sanford Police Officers Retirement System Board of Trustees - Quarterly - 2nd Thursday of the 2nd month
- Sanford Firefighters' Retirement System Board of Trustees - Quarterly - 2nd Thursday of the 2nd month
- Sanford Museum Advisory Board - Quarterly on the 1st Tuesday
- Sanford Housing Authority Board - Scheduled for 2nd Thursday at 2pm at 1211 Historic Goldsboro Blvd., Sanford, FL 32771
- Mayor's Youth Council - scheduled for 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
Other Meetings & Notices