Welcome to the City of Sanford Police Department Speakers Bureau. Our speakers are experts in their fields who are eager to share their knowledge in the community. They are an excellent resource with many stories to share and are capable of providing answers to important questions about the Sanford community.
The City of Sanford Speakers Bureau is a program that is available to provide public speakers for any event and can be of interest to local clubs, schools, civic groups, neighborhood associations and community organizations. It is comprised of a collection of speakers that offer an array of topics. Presentations include anything from the budgeting process to environmental awareness. This service is free of charge. When selecting a topic, first consider the intended audience and its area of interest.
For a full list of all City of Sanford Speakers Click Here
The following is a brief overview of what you can learn from Police Department staff:
Speaker: Captain Jim McAuliffe firstname.lastname@example.org
• The role of Law Enforcement in society
• The Criminal Justice System, an overview.
Speakers: Captain Jim McAuliffe and Lt. Chris Collison email@example.com
• Combating crime in the City of Sanford. Police strategies and processes. Understand the community policing concept.
Speaker: Jennifer Blake, Crime Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org
• Types and numbers of crimes. Learn about crime statistics and national crime reporting issues.
Speaker: Officer Josh Strobridge email@example.com
• Crime prevention strategies. What you can do to protect yourself and your property.
Speaker: Sergeant Zachary Glenn firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bicycle/pedestrian safety; child passenger safety.
Speaker: Investigator Joshua Memminger email@example.com
• The Police Explorer Program
Speaker: Officer Pedro Rivera firstname.lastname@example.org
• So you want to be a police officer – an overview of the process of becoming a Florida Certified Law Enforcement Officer.
Click here to view all speakers for the City of Sanford.