Welcome to the City of Sanford Customer Service Portal, here you will find all the information on paying your Utility Bill online. If you need further assistance contact the Customer Service Division at 407.688.5100 or email@example.com.
Utility payments can be made through our Online payment services Click-to-Gov or Xpress-Pay. In order to pay your bill online using either Xpress-Pay or Click-to-Gov you will need the following information:
- Account Number
- Customer last name
- Credit Card or Debit card
(There are no fees associated with this service)
Please DO NOT use online Bill Pay if:
- Your Service is past due or disconnected
- To pay a deposit or application Fee ( this site is not designed to accept this form of payment)
If any of the above statement applies to you, contact Customer Service at 407.688.5100 or visit us at 300 N. Park Ave, Sanford FL 32771 during regular business hours.
NOTE: Payments made online will be posted to your account on the next business day. We do not process payments on weekends or holidays. Payments received during this time-frame will be processed on the next business day.
Other Payment Options
- Pay your bill 24/7 by calling 1.800.830.9098 and follow the automated prompts.
- Pay your bill at the Customer Service counter located at 300 N. Park Ave Sanford, FL 32771.
- Or you can utilize the payment drop box located in-front of City Hall to pay your bill (checks or money orders only).
The City of Sanford has relationships with the below listed vendors. The City has no control over the experience you have with other vendors and is not responsible for, or able to compensate for, issues with vendors outside this list. Any payments received after the due date will incur late fees and may be subject to disconnection.
- Pay your bill at any Amscot or Wal-Mart location; you will need a copy of your utility bill, and a payment method of either cash or a pin-base debit card. Amscot and Wal-Mart charge a Standard payment fee of $0.88 for delivery within 3 business days or $1.88 for next day service
If there's an interruption to your water service due to a line break, disconnection, or pipe maintenance you can contact Customer Service at 407.688.5100 Monday - Thursday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.