City of Sanford 2020 Regular City Election Forms and Publications
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository for Candidates [Form DS-DE 9] [PDF]
- Affidavit of Residency: Commissioner [PDF] Documentation of residency is also required.
- Candidate Oath [Form DS-DE 302NP] [PDF]
- Loyalty Oath and Oath of Candidate for Write-in Candidates [Form DS-DE 24A] [PDF]
- Statement of Candidate [Form DS-DE 84] [PDF]
- Candidate Petition Process and Candidate Petition Form DS-DE 104 [PDF]
- Candidate and Campaign Treasurer Handbook [PDF]
- Chapter 106, Florida Statutes
- Charter of the City of Sanford
- Political Campaign Signs [PDF] - excerpt from Schedule K, Sanford Land Development Regulations
- Political Campaign Sign Application
- Political Campaign Sign request for deposit return (PDF)
- Political Campaign Advertisements - Chapter 106.1435, Florida Statutes
On May 14, 2018, the City Commission adopted Ordinance No. 4453, which amends Section 6.01, 6.02, 6.04, 6.06 and 6.07 of the City Charter, and on September 24, 2018, the City Commission approved Resolution No. 2752, providing the results of regular municipal election, to provide that the Regular Municipal Election of the City shall be held simultaneously with the State Primary Election of each election year and that a run-off election, if necessary, shall be held simultaneously with the State General Election of each election year after qualification is completed and after consultation with the Seminole County Supervisor of Elections.
Most of the above forms and publications are also available online from the Florida Division of Elections. Additional forms and publications not listed above are also available online from the Florida Division of Elections.