Welcome to the City of Sanford Speakers Bureau. Our speakers are experts in their fields who are eager to share their knowledge in the community. They are an excellent resource with many stories to share and are capable of providing answers to important questions about the Sanford community.
The City of Sanford Speakers Bureau is a program that is available to provide public speakers for any event and can be of interest to local clubs, schools, civic groups, neighborhood associations and community organizations. It is comprised of a collection of speakers that offer an array of topics. Presentations include anything from the budgeting process to environmental awareness. This service is free of charge.
Click here to view all speakers for the City of Sanford.
Speaker: Jeff Davis, Senior Public Works Inspector email@example.com
• Street maintenance – paving and sidewalk maintenance
Speaker: Russ Sheibenberger, Streets/Storm Water Superintendent firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stormwater issues – short and long term goals
Speaker: Emily McCabe, Solid Waste Manager email@example.com
• Garbage collection and recycling issues
Speaker: Marc Hultin, Parks and Grounds Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
• Park facilities and reservation opportunities
• History of Parks and Trails in the City of Sanford
Speaker: Elizabeth Harkey, Urban Forester email@example.com
• Community Garden. Tips on gardening, Florida friendly landscaping.