Obtain a Political Sign Permit

Political Sign Permits are regulated under the City of Sanford Land Development Regulations, Schedule K, Section 6.1, Candidates and parties will have the regulations at hand with the necessary information when completing the application. After paying their deposit to the Building Division they will receive a copy of the application.

The City of Sanford does have a refund policy for repayment of Political Sign Deposits. The refund is based upon compliance with the code specified on the political sign permit application.